youtube link

Sign up and save!

m menu image  m home m cart

Secure Shopping

Oxyfresh Cleansing Gele - 32 OZ


Add to Cart:


  • Model: OXY810X
  • Manufactured by: Oxyfresh


Oxyfresh Cleansing Gele

Oxyfresh products were originally produced for the dental industry as an alternative to conventional harsh and harmful disinfectants. The only source of stabilized chlorine dioxide available to aviculturist's today is in Oxyfresh products. Oxyfresh has taken chlorine dioxide to create "Oxygene" which is a stabilized form chlorine dioxide.

The antimicrobial efficacy of chlorine dioxide against bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa has been repeatedly demonstrated and documented. This disinfectant kills polyoma virus in 1 minute contact time at a 200 parts per million dilution. It is very safe, has an extremely low toxicity, and is not harsh to use. The use procedure is simple.

Directions: Use one ounce of Oxyfresh Gele' in a 32 oz spray bottle. Spray surfaces and wait 5 minutes before drying.